Saturday, March 30, 2013

Usually I end up reading about 1 book a week.  This week the book I've read is by Katie Reus.  It's called Alpha Instinct and was published in 2012.  I've actually had the book for several months but just got around to reading it.  You know how it is. As an avid reader, I always have a stack of books by the bed waiting for me at any given time.  Anyway, Alpha Instinct is a paranormal romance about two people who found each other, lost each other, then finally got it together.  In the midst of all that, they have to contend with shifter haters, crazy shifters, and just plain evil intent.  At times I found myself laughing and crying throughout the novel.  Katie Reus does a good job of wrenching your heart and making you root for the shifter underdog (so to speak).  At the same time, she makes you hopeful that the main characters can finally come together and stay that way.  This is a good read when you want a little suspense, a little sensitivity, and great sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment